Eligible Types of Property
Private residential or composite (commercial cum residential) buildings –
- Private residential or composite (commercial cum residential) buildings (including subsidised sale flats developments of the Hong Kong Housing Authority and the Hong Kong Housing Society) with PMC or OO (including owners’ corporation (OC), mutual aid committee (MAC), owners’ committee (OComm), etc.).
Industrial and commercial buildings –
- Private industrial buildings and commercial buildings
- Industrial Buildings cover factories, trading buildings, and cold storage/warehouses.
- Commercial Buildings cover office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, and market buildings.
- Except for shopping malls and market buildings, the industrial buildings and commercial buildings concerned must be comprise 2 or more levels.
Frontline Property Management (PM) Workers Eligible for the “Anti-epidemic Hardship Allowance”
- Frontline PM workers performing duties related to security and environmental hygiene (e.g. cleansing and security workers) in an eligible property at any time between February and August 2020 (the “Subsidised Period”).
PMCs or OOs Eligible for the “Anti-epidemic Cleansing Subsidy”
- The PMCs or OOs of eligible properties are eligible if the properties have:
(a) directly engaged the frontline PM worker(s) stated in paragraph 7; or
(b) engaged the frontline PM worker(s) stated in paragraph 7 through cleansing or security contractor(s)
1. For avoidance of doubt, “Industrial Buildings” and “Commercial Buildings” under the “Enhanced Scheme” do not include cargo handling and forwarding facilities, open storage yards/car parks/repair yards/vehicle stripping/breaking yards, transport facilities, education facilities, electricity facilities, recycling yards, sewage treatment facilities, exhibition/convention venues, holiday camps/bungalows, guesthouses, theme parks, medical facilities, social welfare facilities, religious facilities, funeral facilities, and buildings/facilities for agriculture use.
2. “Commercial Buildings” do not include composite (commercial cum residential) buildings/properties with residential use covered by the types of properties stated in paragragh 2.